Thursday 12 January 2012

Optional Module: IMAGE / FIRST SESSION

Been waiting for this module since the start of the first term. From now, I can actually incorporate imagery freely into my design work. Remembering if there is a context, it works. Illustrative type has been something I've appreciated for a while now, so this will be my main skill point for the briefs. Saying that, I'm not going to let this define me, or become the only media that I used. This is just the part I want to improve on the most.

NOTES -







SKETCHES - 

As the first brief starts with creating pieces of imagery that relate directly to the articles provided. Todays task was to develop ideas that could be possible outcomes, the main focus being Illustration. Here are a few examples of the work from today.






No comments:

Post a Comment