Friday 30 November 2012

Curses - Digital Album Artwork

-
From the logo design I have been working on, I have taken it further into the initial context it was purposely developed for. An album cover. Aesthetically I have chosen to focus on black and white, making it easier to reproduce and also relevant to the D.I.Y punk culture initially designed for. Vectoring up different shapes, and visual ideas related around again a moon and the comparison symbolically to it's meaning.

Also I have incorporated one of my illustrations I did over summer, as I feel that it is now fitting for this purpose. A wolf and a moon, easily associated with the curse of a werewolf and the aesthetics of tattoo artwork. After I had created potential pieces, I have taken them into photoshop and experimented with textures, colour and manipulation for development.






-



-

No comments:

Post a Comment