Wednesday 28 November 2012

Letterheads - Linaker / Test Prints

-
So it was about time I actually printed some of my designs out, starting with the letterheads. This seemed like the easiest thing to start with, and begin finalising for the deadline. As the production of the work done for the linakers, will be printed and produced by themselves. I need to be selective on colour, layout and the amount of ink it would use to produce these. Having restrictions makes this a lot easier, as I have to be careful with what I am designing for. The purpose being self-employed business people.


These two below seemed to be the strongest, and with that I am going to investigate potential stock for aesthetic purposes. Although saying that I could easily get hold of some stock that fits the design and is affordable to buy. 


-

No comments:

Post a Comment