Monday 3 December 2012

Curses - Poster / Vinyl Cover

-
Unfortunately I have only just realised today that Curses have actually broken up, three weeks ago. So that has put a downer on my project, nevertheless I'm still going to carry it on. Although it will not actually go into use now, it's still practice into the field of design I want to focus in.

The poster below and 7"vinyl mock shows the design direction I am heading with this brief. Looking back at the photocopy, DIY approach I needed to focus it more around structured graphic design instead of hand made. Saying that I am still going to use the idea of low-fi production with this to see how I can effectively reproduce a product on such a small budget.

The actual design of these products has been put together with a visual consistency, important through any method of PRD. Also there is only two colours throughout, making it more accesible to manufacture and in the long run inexpensive, hence my previous point.



No comments:

Post a Comment