Monday 10 December 2012

Eyedea - The Final

-
The final publication for the Fishtank project. Overall I feel happy with the concept and design of the work I have created. Incorporating image alongside type, has allowed me to explore and develop my editorial skills. Initially my project was going to be based heavily on illustration, with not too much thought to using text. After much consideration it occurred to me that, at fist glance the illustrations would not speak for themselves outside of the context. Adding the lyrics to the content has allowed me to capture and develop the project even further, without any means of sourcing further information.

Using black as the primary colour has made it cheaper to produce and does not overcomplicate the images. I needed them to be visually easy to see and not disguised in anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment