Sunday 2 December 2012

Linaker - More Feedback

-

Quick feedback from the work I have been doing for both Dave and Karen Linaker. Although it is very brief, I am nearly at the end of the project now and these are the final changes that need to be made. As you can see there is not an awful lot to change. As they are producing all of this themselves, they need to advertise themselves as much as possible with each piece of printed design work, hence why there now needs to be a lot of information on there.

Dave Linaker -


On headed paper he wants it to say -replacement windows and doors / replacemet
Lock changes ect what ever it used to say on my paper
I want that info of what  I do on there
I really likesthe key cover and key ring ideas.

Karen Linaker - 
Really like the box file and all the products.
On my buisniess card I wants it to say what treatment I do.
 ( aromatherapy, reflexology, hopi candles, Indian head massage, holistic facials )

No comments:

Post a Comment