Monday 15 October 2012

Finished Tattoo Arm Illustration - PR

-
Finished Vector

Final piece of artwork. Overall I am pretty happy with how this has turned out. Although I did spend a lot more time than anticipated creating it, I feel that it is one of my strongest pieces of work to date. The colours seem to work well together, especially with the context of prosthetic limbs. As the Aqua / Green could relate to hospitals, infection and illnesses. The next stage was to start placing the artwork onto products, firstly a t-shirt mock.



-

To play around with placement, I flipped the image around and created a symmetrical crossover, creating an image that takes up twice the amount of space. This could be useful when applying the design to clothing as it might not fit effectively on it's own and could become lost in the space.



-
Colour Variations -

Quick colour variations using photoshop to see the possible colour options I could have taken. Although some of them are quite nice to look at, I don't feel they are as strong as the initial choice taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment