Tuesday 26 April 2011

What Is A Line : Personal Feedback.

From my posters I have designed, I realised that I could have easily put them into a better context, such as a book or a set of screen prints.  This is something that as a Graphic Designer I will be constantly trying determine throughout a brief. Making a quick decision in order to get a decent amount of work done.

But above all, from doing this brief I now feel confident enough to use my Illustration skills more thoroughly throughout my design work. Something I haven't been able to focus entirely on during other projects. Definitely an eye opener.


(Terrible Photo)

This is the set of of my final outcomes, printed onto white card. They look a lot nicer together, other than just random drawings without any fluency. Overall I'm definitely happy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment