Sunday 5 February 2012

Image - Scale/Frame/Format

For this brief, the idea was simple. Take an object and convert to the same principles as an eye chart. Effectively allowing an image to flow across a page, from a large size to a smaller allows a direct relation with type.




















SKETCHES -

As I wanted to take the pig apart, and understand exactly what the potential could be from the idea I have for the eye chart. Realistically I need to vector up all of the various different parts in order to have a collection of images, which I can make a comparison with.

make gif


My object was ham.


OUTCOMES -

This was the finished image I chose to work with. Although I hadn't taken into consideration the 1 colour plus stock requirements. This however can be easily changed. The overall image fits quite well with the idea I had in mind, using an Illustrative pig, that eventually becomes a piece of ham.


PIG CHART - This wasn't as effective as I wanted it to be. Realistically I didn't give myself enough time to review what I had already done and create an appropriate chart. Particularly, you can see the idea is there, but it needs to be executed far more efficiently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment