Wednesday 11 April 2012

IMAGE - Self Initiated Brief / Book Works

INITIAL THOUGHTS / IDEAS : -

From my presentation, and what I have been looking into doing. It occurred to me that actually, I do not want to focus on infographics at all, not because I wouldn't be able to achieve what I first set out to do. But more so, the fact I have not gave myself enough time to produce the work, and final outcome to a required standard.

What I am constantly trying to focus on is Illustration, as I feel it is my strongest practice by far. Although I did want to move away from this slightly, I have now came to realise that it is the path I should take throughout my professional career.

SO...

THE NEW IDEA*


......................?

- A set of 5 band tour posters
- Each a limited edition print for the show
- Using Illustrative Type as the main image base


BAND : Heights

-



No comments:

Post a Comment