Friday 4 May 2012

3D Letterform

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Vectored letterform of one of my initial sketches. Using illustrator allows clean linear lines as the whole main basis of a vector uses this principle. Alongside the initial outline shape, I have added colour to allow a more in depth perspective of the shape. Taking away the stroke allowed the shape to be left with full colour.


-

-

PHOTOSHOP EDITS >
Ω

Development of the original letterform, using photoshop I was able to create a number of different textures, effects, gradients and colour. There are some possible pieces of artwork that could be further developed into more complete and effective outcomes.



÷

÷

SHAPE EXPERIMENTATION -

Alongside the initial letterform, I have decided to create variants of the same outline, taking pieces from the original and creating a geometric, three dimensional piece of design. Although I may not use this at all, I still find this good practice as I am constantly developing an idea further.



=

PHOTOSHOP EDITS >>>>>>


Similar process with the original letterform, using photoshop to this time add colour to the shape, using the gradient tool to create a network/arrangement of various colourways. Some of which I find quite appealing, visually this could be a possible route to take.

[]


––––––––≥





No comments:

Post a Comment