Thursday 3 May 2012

More Vector Work

“““

As I feel that I already know a lot about my target audience and the context involved. It has allowed me to directly start designing initial ideas for development. In order to carry on expanding on my knowledge and research that will inform my decisions. I need to collate existing pieces of design work in the music industry, and also a more in depth analysis of how It has led me to these ideas.

MORE VECTORS -

It has been a while since I used the pen tool for my design work, as I am more fluent with a graphics tablet. Although the sharp linear and bezier curves add more depth and appropriate style to the characters I have created.

=
























- PS EDITS


Experimentation with gradient colour, texture within photoshop to create some aspect of depth and possible design work to develop.



=




No comments:

Post a Comment