Friday 16 November 2012

Logo Feedback

-

Feedback from the first set of logos I have sent to Dave & Karen Linaker. This has been particularly useful in understanding a client and what their overall needs are for the design work arranged. As this is commercial design it's clearly important to design for the client and not myself. So with any of the changes made, need to be reflected to what they want.

Overall I think I got the logo for Dave spot on, as the feedback from him suggests I don't need to make any further changes. On the other side Karen felt that I needed to use more earthy, neutral tones of colour as she doesn't deal with just women in her business. Also some of the shapes needed to be softened up, as well as incorporating MFHT into here name.

-


No comments:

Post a Comment