Sunday 1 May 2011

Speaking From Experience - Quick Ideas

Considerations:-

Target Audience: 



- First Year Students
- Male/Female
- Students Who have left home
- Mature Students
- Those from different backgrounds


Ideas & Concepts:



As of yet I'm still in the idea generation process. Obviously I need to form some kind of concept that will interpret my ideas visually. The most solid theme I have to start the project with is being lonely and what someone could do to prevent that. From my own experience I found this extremely hard to deal with and as a result went home a lot during the first months. Hopefully from this it will give me a much clearer direction in which I should take the project in. 

Methods of delivery:


- Ideas
- More Ideas
- Physical Design Work

No comments:

Post a Comment