Sunday 1 May 2011

Speaking From Experience

Identify 5 problems that you have encountered since you were offered a place on the course:


- 1. Applying for Student Finance and worrying about how I'm going to even get to Leeds.
- 2. Getting used to being on my own, a lot.
- 3. Blogging. It was something that definitely took me a while to get used too.
- 4. Keeping on top of all my work. Something I'm always working on.
- 5. Budgeting my money. Seem to end up broke quite often. 


List 5 things that you would like to make/design:


- 1. A Clothing Line printing T-Shirts that I have designed.
- 2. Packaging and Promotion for a shoe company.
- 3. A mural/painting of Illustration for an installation. 
- 4. Have my own section in a Design/Illustration magazine or book.
- 4. Monochrome Screen Prints, Illustration based.


List 5 subjects/themes that you are interested in dealing with:


- 1. Loneliness
- 2. Money/Finance
- 3. Motivation
- 4. Time
- 5. Knowing the area

No comments:

Post a Comment