Wednesday 18 January 2012

IMAGE - EDITORIAL / Article Two

For some reason or another, this was the one that I found the most difficult to do, as for one the article became quite confusing to me. The information included transitioned from one part, to another relatively quickly whilst reading. Anyway, I decided to keep it simple and use a word that would grab the audiences attention. Oil being the main idea as I feel it has that worldwide association with greed, wealth and tragedy amongst it's uses.

OIL - 


The main visual idea behind this was to again use Illustrative type, to visualise and understand part of the article, just from reading the text. To save time I decided to use an existing typeface, in this case I decided to use Kilogram, as the letters were clear, bold and sans serif. Outcomes shown below >


No comments:

Post a Comment