Friday 27 January 2012

Papercraft: Initial Ideas

As I want to incorporate 3D modelling with digital graphic motion, the easiest option is to start building potential environments out of paper. This will allow me to build on the content I have already started to collate. The toys will be placed two dimensionally on top of the overall background, which will allow flow of movement to be created, using both papercraft and Digital.  

SKETCHES -


STOCK - 




PAPER WORLD (Test) -




To demonstrate a visualisation of the idea I intend to work, I have created this model to see how it could possibly work within a perspective and how colour can be applied. All of the shapes I have created have been made using a ruler, pencil and scalpel. 

From this I am going to create a quick demo on After Effects  to see if it could potentially work within the programme. 

PHOTOSHOP EDITS - 

With the photographs I have taken, I montaged 2 of the images together to create a solid background. Now I have an idea of how the content can be built for the motion. To see what effects can be applied, I have played around with different elements on Photoshop, to allow a different perspective on the same image.







- CHARACTER PLACEMENT 













No comments:

Post a Comment