Monday 30 January 2012

TOP Ten Defined

<

Pretty much forgot to post what my actual top ten is. Realistically from all the research I have done, it seemed appropriate to base the project around existing Kidrobot customisable toys. There are quite a variety of vinyl figures around, but the selection from the Munnyworld collection seem to have the worldwide recognition.

The list of vinyl toys I am going to use -

* Munny
* Raffy
* Rooz
* Foomi
* Bub
* Trikky
* Dunny
* Kracka
* Fat Cap
* Yummy

( Examples & Vectored artwork in older posts  )

AUDIENCE - 


There are two primary audiences I am targeting my motion graphics project towards, toy collectors and Illustrators / Artists who are involved with the Graffiti/Street art style. This seems like the obvious intended market and by what I have gathered from my research, the most prominent.

CONTEXT - 


The context is simple, I'm basically promoting 10 pieces of vinyl toy from the Kidrobot collection and showcasing how they can be customised to meet specific requirements, or artistic desire. Screen based media, completed with a printed cover to finish off the disc. Examples of relative colour and custom toys. I'm going to incorporate my own Illustration into the piece as I feel that it fit's in with the criteria I am working with.

CHANNEL - E4


Out of all the broadcasted British T.V channels, E4 seems to have the humorous attitude towards showcasing comedies and quirky programmes. Their idents alone, stand out from most of the channels as they regularly invite designers/students to create 'estings' which are shot idents promoting the channels identity.








No comments:

Post a Comment