Tuesday 7 February 2012

Net Design

After briefly flicking through existing packaging, it occurred to me that If I want to create something, that directly reflects chosen subject matter in context. Then realistically I should produce something more fitting.

This is a design based around a simple template. What I have done is created a sub-fold on the front of the packaging. By doing this, I can allow a multifunctional piece of design to develop.


BASE DESIGN -

Possible colour outcomes > Experimentation > Ideas

-





MOCK UPS - 

After printing out a rough paper template of the net, I realised there were some major flaws in the design. For instance, the front compartment was not compatible with the rest of the design, making the idea impossible to do.

For this reason I have decided to simplify the overall idea, in order to save time and create a piece of packaging that effectively works together with the CD.





No comments:

Post a Comment