Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Brief/Rationale - First Draft

ºª∂¨´¶å

As the brief will constantly be developing and adapting as the project progresses, I have roughly wrote out exactly what I am considering on doing at this moment in time. There are still parts that need to be defined more appropriately and effectively, but essentially I now have a basis that I can refer to as I start to put ideas together into potential design work.

RATIONALE -

This was something that at first I found particularly difficult to write, as picking out problems to resolve from the Ghostfest event weren't too apparent. After some thought and the feedback from the group crit, I now have an outline of problems that I am going to address.


BRIEF - 

Promotion and distribution, branding and product are the main focusses throughout this brief. I want to particularly focus on the merchandise, within the culture of metal/hardcore music. As it represents not only the band, label, brand in question. But also makes the individual feel part of a community. If I could transfer this backing into a product range for the festival, it should be successful in answering the problems. 


-

No comments:

Post a Comment