Tuesday 1 May 2012

Group Crit / FEEDBACK

‘“‘]

This was particularly useful as I needed to clear and approach my direction as to how I am going to take the brief in, from the feedback I received. What we had the chance to discuss, was how we were going to start making decisions on particular aspects and what needed to be done in terms of research in order to collate information, that would ultimately inform the design work.




10 THINGS FOR NEXT WEEK -

After the crit we had to put a list together of all the important aspects to the potential development of our brief, in order to consistently and effectively reach our design aims. This has helped me out massively as I now can refer to an action plan throughout now till next tuesday. Also, it outlines the more important  overall needs to fulfil the brief.



No comments:

Post a Comment