Monday 30 April 2012

Notes / Notes

πππππππ

Few notes, quick ideas of how I could possibly approach the brief. The best ideas just come to you, and fortunately that has happened to me right now as we speak. By combining the Talenthouse & Little White Lies brief's together I can create promotional and editorial material for a yearly Leeds based festival called Ghostfest. As the music is what I am interested in, it would allow me to develop a whole range of possible pieces of design material and visual work.

This could include;

- CD / Traclisting of each band at the show
- Promotional / Posters, Flyers, Prints, Wristbands, Stickers
- Tour Pack / Limited Edition T-shirt, Print, CD bundle
- Stage artwork / Backdrops for the bands etc.

HAPPY DAYS GOT A GOOD IDEA.



No comments:

Post a Comment