Thursday 18 October 2012

Range - Three Potential T-shirts / PR

-
After discussing my current progress with Amber this afternoon, it was made clear to me to finish off this brief and begin working on my other ones. As the outcome was to submit a t-shirt design for Prosthetic Records, it didn't seem appropriate to expand the design work further. Producing three more potential proposed designs would allow the project to have some credibility, but not too much work.

From doing this project I have realised that focussing specifically to one outcome is too limiting and does not challenge my ability to an extent. I need to be able to make choices as to how the final products should be focussed towards and not using a t-shirt as the sole intention of a brief.


-

-

No comments:

Post a Comment