Monday 22 October 2012

The Fishtank - Card Sketches

-

To get a few initial ideas down straight away, I decided to sit down and listen through various hop-hop artists and interpret what was going on into visualisations. Fliptrix, Jehst, Eyedea & Abilities, The Mouse Outfit ft. Sparkz were the majority of my listening. What I found interesting during this was the attention I had from focussing down an idea from a sound inside my head. As strange as this may sound it has massively influenced me into focussing this creatively throughout this brief. Using headphones seems to be the most effective way of isolating my thoughts and illustrating my imagination.

From these initial ideas I am going to move onto experimenting on tracing paper and acetate, less opaque stocks will help understand how I can utilise the glass surrounding the space. Also this may lead to a new style of illustration I may not have considered before.





-

No comments:

Post a Comment