Monday 12 November 2012

D.Linaker / Existing Branding - Change of Brief

Over the weekend I had a think about my portfolio and how it will actually look towards the end of the year. Although I am predominantly illustrative based, I want to show a broad range of practices throughout. Considering this I asked my girlfriends parents if they would like a re-brand of their self-employed business's.

I am aiming to increase the product value of themselves of business people and also create a stronger identity, which would help boost their client base. As I know I can quickly develop my initial ideas from knowing them, I am going to spend the next week or so researching and developing designs that I will relate back to them. Although this is going to be designed strictly for a client I am still going to give options of various different approaches. Utilising my graphic design and illustrative knowledge.

Overall looking at their existing printed media, I feel that there needs to be a stronger identity in order to create a visual consistency within their brand. With this in mind, I am going to use this as a focus whilst designing for them.
-
EXISTING LETTER HEAD -




EXISTING BUSINESS CARD -



-

No comments:

Post a Comment