Wednesday 7 November 2012

One Day (Sort of) Brief - Illustration for Lewis

A friend of my mine asked me to create an illustration that resembled himself, so he could use it across a number of social networking sites. He wanted it to be based around comic books, and a sense of humour incorporated into the design. With that I put together a number of sketches and ideas for him to choose from. The first idea seemed to be the one of his choice, so I further developed this concept, added more detail then began to render it in photoshop.

-
SKETCHES



-
VECTOR




-
FINAL

The final piece was exactly what he wanted, and overall he was more than happy with what I had created for him. I tried to include as much detail as possible and make it relevant to himself and his career with programming. I have kept the colour very bold and quick to allow a more sketchy approach, reminiscent of comic books. Displaying dynamics and movement.



No comments:

Post a Comment