Monday 9 January 2012

COLLIDE: Test Motions 2

A COLLECTION OF COLLISION GRAPHIC MOTIONS:-


It occurred to me that, if I decided to create as many possible examples of collisions, that replicate those that could be particles, I would be able to incorporate a hidden meaning, another identity. Visually relating the word to a series of events will allow to me understand a critical concept.

The videos are as followed -



LHC.OLISSION



Development:- The bottom video is a more defined a developed motion of the idea. Although there is an extra second included, rather than it being five. The motion now has a start point and an end point, which seems to tie the graphic motion together.



SPECTRAL 

The main principles involved in this motion rely on use of gradients and 3D type in order to create a direction movement that can be easily apparent across the screen. Although I need to somehow incorporate this sequence into a more reliant flow, that way the start point will reflect the end point. Potentially this motion could be effective if I develop it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment