Friday 20 January 2012

IMAGE - Type

To begin with, I need to start understanding how type can be used to communicate a message through it's fundamentals. In order to achieve this, I have started playing around with different typefaces, that I think effectively relate to a chosen quote. From this I am going to apply image to each character to produce a piece of design using image as a type.

QUOTES - 

* " Humans are terrible "
* " Your relationship will soon be over "
* " Infections and Illnesses "

EXAMPLES OF TYPE - 




SKETCHES -

The main focus here is to investigate potential letterforms and typefaces that could be potential ideas. As you can see there is a theme running across these pages, Nazi Germany and Blackletter type. By focussing the quote to a specific event, will allow me to generate imagery more effectively. 





No comments:

Post a Comment