Wednesday 25 January 2012

Top Ten - REFLECTION

After this mornings short briefing, I came to realise what I actually need to do to get everything done for the motion graphic. Considering the research I have collected, allowed me to look back and focus on exactly what it is I am trying to achieve.

N
 O
  T
    E
     S - 








INITIAL THOUGHT -

The main focus of my project now, is to promote 10 munnyworld customisable toys. This seems like the easiest option as of now, that would allow me to start moving on with the project. As there content already exists, it would just be a case of collating the information and converting the projects into hand rendered / vectored artwork.





- MUNNYWORLD CHARACTERS


- FAT CAP SERIES


- YUMMY



- KIDROBOT BOTS


- KOZIK LABBIT

Realising that there are already at least 10 existing styles of custom toys, created by kidrobot or collaborations with artists. I now have a set of visuals to work with. Although I do not want to rely on photographs too much as I feel it wouldn't fit the style of animation effectively. 




No comments:

Post a Comment